- Just like John Lennon said, “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” My beautiful boy coming soon! ♥
- I get by with a little help from my Abe. ♥
- “The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool.” – Phillip Seymour Hoffman As Lester Bangs in “Almost Famous.”
Nostalgia is denial - denial of the painful present… the name for this denial is golden age thinking - the erroneous notion that a different time period is better than the one ones living in - its a flaw in the romantic imagination of those people who find it difficult to cope with the present.
Midnight in Paris (Woody Allen)
- Passion fruit & papaya tea and finally putting the pen to the paper. Its been way too long.
- #tbt Vic from #koffinkats